Friday, January 24, 2014

Patient's Testimonial


Dr. Dickinson,

Let me begin by saying that I am still in muse of the results that you have helped me achieve!  This is your third time caring for me, and with each time you have succeeded and passed your previous standard of care, which is on a whole other level.  I never felt like a patient around you as I was always treated with care, respect, affection, and tremendous healthcare.  In my mind, you are the perfect physician; one who is at the top of his game and ahead of the curve, excellent bedside manner along with a true desire to help the patient in any and every way possible!

Thank you Dr. Dickinson! Time and time again you have helped me and improved my quality of life.  I wish you luck in the future, but know that someone of your caliber does not need it.  May life always bring you happiness and all that you deserve!

Best,
_